Warning!! For outdoor use only!! Use only in fire pits, campfires or wood burning stoves. Do not use as a regular candle or wax melt. Do not use indoors or in fireplaces. Do not light while holding. Never leave fire unattended. Keep away from children and pets. May stain concrete. Make sure all of the fire starter is completely burned away before making your favorite s’mores or any other food on your campfire!
Directions: Remove outer plastic wrapper. Place between wood logs and kindling. Light wick. Enjoy.
Colors, sizes, and fragrance vary.
Set of 4