Ingredients: fractionated coconut oil, frankincense, lavender
Fractionated coconut oil- is an oil contains only the medium-chain triglycerides of coconut oil. It is rich in hydrating properties that help to soothe and soften. Making this oil excellent for hair and skin.
Frankincense- used for many things such as peace, relaxation, and to promote overall wellness. It is also thought to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, blemishes, and to help sooth irritated skin.
Lavender- is one of the most popular essential oils in aromatherapy. This oil is said to relieve anxiety, help with depression as well as treat fungal infections, eczema, allergies, nausea, menstrual cramps and so much more.
We are not a medical facility. We are not able to treat, diagnose, or prescribe in any way. shape, or form. Always discuss things with your medial practitioner or provider before using alternative medicines. This information is for reference purposes only and are not intended to substitute the advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information to self-diagnose or treat a health problem without consulting with your doctor. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medial problem or condition.
* Keep Essential oils away from children and pets and in a secure place.
* Keep out of eyes. If oil comes in contact with eyes, flush immediately with clean water or cold milk. Seek medial attention if the stinging and irritation continues.
* A skin patch test is recommended prior to use to make sure irritation does not occur.
* If you are allergic to certain foods, do not use essential oil carries from that food you are allergic to.
* We are not responsible for any injuries that may occur.
Please use with caution and we highly recommend you doing your own research on essential oils.